Things we're reading today include ...
- RBS pledges Hester will stay to 2014
- Citi names de Vecchi European Investment Banking Chairman
- European bank bonuses face 20% cut
- Barclays finance director to step down
- New Bank of England Governor Carney faces grilling from MPs
- Sick of your bank? Now you can switch account within a week – by law
- Banking system must be 'reset', says Osborne
- Visa sued by Australia regulator
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...