Things we're reading today include ...
- Barclays defers investment bank bonuses
- Draghi pledges 'monitoring' of euro
- The new head of the SEC has to be more than a tough cop
- Let's make the most of the clever Mark Carney
- Credit Suisse sees no material issues from Libor probe
- AUDIO: Banking 'not all greed and bonuses'
- Top financial regulators to appear before Senate committee
- Wall St hedge fund manager tries to force Apple to share out its $137bn cash pile
- Ireland votes to liquidate Anglo Irish Bank
- ECB clears Anglo Irish debt deal
- Mark Carney 'sees logic' in tougher cap on banks' leverage
- Electronic Payments Stimulate Economic Growth According to New Study
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...