Things we're reading today include ...
- Beyonce and Jay-Z finances hacked
- SEC nominee White promises "unrelenting" enforcement
- 'Crude scams' push up fraud losses
- Hedge fund star John Paulson set to quit the US
- 'Jobs boom' from PPI mis-selling
- UK watchdog warning on wealth managers
- RBS to sell another stake in Direct Line for £500m
- Former trader jailed for four years for insider dealing
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...