Things we're reading today include ...
- Banks face 'huge' claims over fixed-rate loans
- Lloyds job losses rack up to 8,550
- RBS launches Visa-based banking app
- Payments Views - Faster, Better, and Cheaper (Like it or Not)
- BoE's Bailey warns UK banks need more capital
- Commerzbank to cut government stake
- Bank behaviour 'harming capitalism'
- No-frills financial products 'ready'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...