Things we're reading today include ...
- JP Morgan accused of hiding losses
- Banks give capitalism a bad name, IoD chief complains
- AUDIO: What is 'Islamic finance'?
- UBS pays £17m 'golden hello' to the man who broke RBS
- India probing money laundering accusations against lenders
- Fed tells banks to fix capital problems
- U.S. regulator sides with big banks on avoiding break-up votes
- Euro crisis forces big lending retreat
- FSA apologises for conduct towards broker
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...