Things we're reading today include ...
- Visa Europe $3bn sell-off to Americans is on the cards
- Bankers get one last bonus season before EU cap on payouts
- Budget 2013: Bank levy increased for sixth time since introduction
- Starbucks Highlights Mobile Payments Momentum
- Deutsche litigation costs cut profit by $600m
- City to benefit from abolition of duty
- Barclays’ Ricci cashes in £18m in shares
- Barclays bosses handed £40m bonus pot
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...