Things we're reading today include ...
- Co-op Bank in £674m annual loss
- Wall Street questions Oracle's strategy after weak Q3 sales
- Rajaratnam's brother charged with insider dealing
- George Obsorne 'wasted Whitehall time and created real economic costs' in last-minute budget manipulation, says Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Goldman wins ruling to arbitrate discrimination claim
- EU seeks cap on fund managers’ bonuses
- Cyprus risks euro exit after EU bailout ultimatum
- Cyprus economy is 'on the brink'
- Cyprus woes set to deepen eurozone economy gloom
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...