Things we're reading today include ...
- Monday Interview: All-American shake-up comes to UK banking
- Accountants are braced for attack over bank audits
- Irish bank regulator set to join Lloyds
- Deutsche Bank has "zero tolerance" for tax evaders: CEO
- UK companies accused of money laundering in Magnitsky probe
- RBS investment arm 'its key weakness'
- Bank lending to bounce back as bad debts fall
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...