Things we're reading today include ...
- Market baffled by 700pc rise in Bankia shares
- Judge questions fraud statute's use against Bank of America
- RBS fined over claims it misled customers
- Deutsche Bank surges on share issue
- Taxpayer-backed Lloyds share price jumps as it records £1.5bn profits - compared with loss of £5m this time last year
- Lloyds's £4bn gilty secret is out ... and over
- Cable wants RBS prosecution decision
- Apple in record $17bn bond deal
- Speed traders eyed after Twitter hack attack: regulator
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...