Things we're reading today include ...
- RBS 'desperate' to lend £20bn - but no-one wants it
- Visa and MasterCard: fortunes diverge
- Three of JPMorgan's top investors undecided on Dimon's roleL: WSJ
- Sage of Omaha Warren Buffett's successor stays a secret
- New York to sue banks over mortgages
- Nearly half of directors aware of irregularities
- UK regulator called to assist overseas
- Lord Lawson calls for UK to exit EU
- City hiring again after shock of Cyprus crisis
- Greece making 'progress' on economy
- Insight: How Singapore's currency club fell apart
- New Fed Report: U.S Mobile Payments Landscape - Two Years Later
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...