Things we're reading today include ...
- RBS fined £5.6m over market trades
- RBS 'casino bank' fined £5.6m over misreporting
- RBS fined for reporting flaws worsened by ABN Amro deal#
- Next phase of RBS’s revival in question
- Former UBS bankers get prison terms for muni bid-rigging
- Church plans to force out Wonga
- Victory for equality campaigners: Jane Austen chosen as the face of the new £10 note
- MPs call for UK financial transactions tax
- VIDEO: Valuing the heir to the UK throne
- Credit Suisse second-quarter profit up on trading revenue
- Single currency could emerge from recession as eurozone bounces back to growth
- Ex-Goldman Sachs executive 'Fab' Fabrice Tourre takes the stand over 'misleading investors'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...