Things we're reading today include ...
- Exclusive: Malaysia pension fund to spend 500 million euros on German, French properties
- My email was just silly and romantic, 'Fab' Tourre tells court
- Criminal case against SAC is strong: lawyers
- Tourre regrets ‘widows and orphans’ joke
- Money lenders invited back into temple
- Why Justin Welby's vision of kumbayah capitalism is wrong
- Interchange fees: Card sharps
- Commerzbank: Das slog
- US launches huge hacking fraud case
- Merrill Lynch female trainees 'given Seducing the Boys Club book'
- Analysis: History shows India's growth concerns will override rupee defense
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...