Things we're reading today include ...
- Blame bank regulation for Britain’s stagnation
- The long road to Eurozone bank deleveraging
- Man accused of selling Swiss bank data agrees plea bargain
- Bank branch cull in 'lull before the storm'
- Barclays finance director Chris Lucas to step down this week
- Record profit for Commonwealth Bank
- Sallie Krawcheck: 'Women must get better at playing the corporate game'
- Bank launches bus to bring your ATM to you
- Euro zone may exit from recession yet give little to cheer about
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...