Things we're reading today include ...
- VIDEO: Eurozone emerges from recession
- TSB prepares to launch website for 5m customers
- Fitch warns against RBS break up
- Bank warned that Help to Buy may be stoking housing bubble
- Bank of England split on Mark Carney plan as inflation worries grow
- US charges two men with fraud in 'London Whale' scandal
- Illness brings forward exit of Barclays finance chief Chris Lucas
- Mark Carney ties interest rates to the UK's 'known unknown'
- Bank's bumper send-off for Sir Mervyn King
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...