Things we're reading today include ...
- Judge allows California case against Standard & Poor's to proceed
- UK ‘zombie bank’ pitches for future role
- Warren Buffett makes $3bn bet on banks
- Bank account switch date announced
- Whale catch might not make banks safer
- Flood of bad loans to test China’s system
- Euro-zone economies: Mirabile dictu
- Reforming derivatives: Heavy lifting
- Stockbroking in Africa: The day after the fall
- Commodities and banks: Metal bashing
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...