Things we're reading today include ...
- Computer error blamed in Everbright trade
- New rules for banks pose 'excessive' burden
- Towns hit by 348 bank branch closures last year
- Boom in plastic money as Nigerians spend
- US aid pleas over financial scandals rise fivefold
- Australian bond traders suspect mystery buyer a central bank
- Bidder says RBS branch sale could be delayed
- Spirit of boom-time mortgages lives on in Europe
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...