Things we're reading today include ...
- Intern, 21, dies during investment bank summer scheme
- Bank intern death leads to calls for shake-up
- RBS bidder could make £330m from branch deal
- ‘We’re the only real bidder’ for RBS branches, says W&G Investments
- Investment banks begin hiring
- City bonuses soar as bankers profit from 45p tax
- Goldman Sachs technical error causes erroneous U.S. option trades
- Resurrecting the TSB would be fine if it were to be truly a savings bank
- Greece 'will need another bailout'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...