Things we're reading today include ...
- Review into security of mobile banking
- UK markets regulator rejects EU guidance
- Greece 'may renegotiate bailout'
- Exclusive: Nasdaq, NYSE at odds on outage cause as SEC seeks facts
- Services sector strength ups pressure on Carney
- Hong Kong Exchange names former NYSE LIFFE executive as LME CEO
- MPs demand RBS split ahead of review
- JP Morgan faces $50m Blavatnik bill
- BATS-Direct Edge merger creates NYSE rival
- Nasdaq trading halt exposes communication gaps when crisis hits
- U.S. judge tosses BofA suit vs FDIC over $1.7 billion investor losses
- MPs press for break-up of RBS
- Former RSA boss Andy Haste 'in bid for Co-op unit'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...