Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank chairman bought luxury home with bailout money
- 'London Whale' boss arrested but pledges to fight extradition to US
- Ex-JPMorgan manager Javier Martin-Artajo held in Spain over 'London Whale' charges
- JPMorgan's former 'London Whale' supervisor arrested in Spain
- Shares in RBS on the slide as Andrew Tyrie renews call for bank to be split
- Banking Commission will stay 'vigilant', says Andrew Tyrie
- German Finance Minister says 11 billion euros aid estimate for Greece 'not unrealistic'
- US set to face new debt-ceiling crisis ‘when cash runs out in October’
- U.S. seeking $6 billion from JPMorgan to settle mortgage claims: source
- SEC reviews Nasdaq as rivals blame each other for outage
- Who wants to be a millionaire? Likely next Fed chair already is
- The rupee is where? Currency collapse confounds India Inc
- VIDEO: Indians abroad cash in on rupee's fall
- Government mortgage fraud lawsuit against BofA headed to trial
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...