Things we're reading today include ...
- U.S. Bank Legal Bills Exceed $100 Billion
- New scam pushes up card fraud losses
- BRICS agree capital structure for development bank: WSJ
- Merrill Lynch poised to settle race bias claim in $160m deal
- Angela Merkel says Greece should never have been allowed to join the euro
- Analysis: Girding for battle as electronic derivatives trading revived
- U.S. probe into JPMorgan hiring practices widens: Bloomberg
- Union calls for inquiry into timing of City bonus 'scam'
- Mark Carney warns against 'choking off' recovery with interest rate rise
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...