Things we're reading today include ...
- Bail us out or we go bust, warns Co-op Bank
- Co-op warns it will go bust if a £1.5bn bailout plan is not agreed
- Never mind values, the Co-op Bank needs to concentrate on survival
- Is the Co-op Bank worth saving?
- Lloyds Banking Group customers to be locked out of online accounts
- HSBC ups business banking charges
- BoE's Carney says uncertainty about RBS' future must end
- New York regulator asks Lloyd’s about Iran
- Zurich chairman Josef Ackermann quits over suicide claims
- VIDEO: ICBC: 'Outlook is complicated'
- Nasdaq admits part-blame for glitch
- Nasdaq blames software flaw for trading outage
- Two U.S. traders plead guilty in Venezuelan bank bribery case
- The Federal Reserve: Dove v dove
- China’s big banks: Giant reality-check
- Crashing exchanges: Code blue
- Women central bankers: The unsteady march of diversity
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...