Things we're reading today include ...
- TSB returns to the High Street with a pledge ‘to do what is right for Britain’
- VIDEO: Inside new TSB branch
- TSB can grow bigger, but that may not be what customers want
- TSB 'likely' to offer shares to small investors in £1.5bn IPO
- TSB website crashes after Lloyds split
- BoE's Carney: G20 countries must respect others' bank regulation
- JPMorgan in $300 million settlement over force-placed insurance
- JPMorgan's board takes some power from Dimon
- PayPal Introduces PayPal Beacon
- Deutsche Bank in Tokyo anti-bribery probe
- Timeline of Deloitte case
- Bank of the year
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...