Things we're reading today include ...
- Five years after Lehmans, should you buy bank shares?
- Barclays / Lehman: many happy returns
- Deutsche Bank ordered to rehire traders unlawfully sacked in Libor probe
- JPMorgan near settlement of credit card probes: source
- Analysis: Five years after Lehman, risk moves into the shadows
- UK falls in financial rankings since Lehman collapse
- Accounts 'drained by payday lenders'
- TSB to get £240m boost from Lloyds
- Barclays chief Antony Jenkins sounds alarm over boom in house prices and 'Help to Buy' scheme
- Derivatives?move from banks into the shadows
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...