Things we're reading today include ...
- RBS to create new challenger bank under revived 'Williams & Glyn's' brand
- Paul Gascoigne Claims His Bank Account Hacked
- Bank To The Future targets £1.5m to grow
- ICG set to issue biggest CLO since crisis
- Absa Capital wins regulatory approval for South African palladium ETF
- Financial crisis ‘led to the loss of 7m jobs’
- Analysis: Default or not, Asia a hostage to U.S. debt
- Intesa Sanpaolo calls snap board meetings on CEO position:sources
- Wall St top five face $1bn earnings cut
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...