Things we're reading today include ...
- Paper money to turn plastic under Bank of England plan
- Plastic banknotes 'ready for 2016'
- EU lawyers say financial transaction tax is illegal
- Lloyds and RBS branch sales to be given green light
- Watchdog could look at Co-op statements about bank's strength
- UK regulators need secret warning system to prevent bank collapse
- Banks 'too slow' to pay out on rate-swap mis-selling claims, says FCA
- Two banks face fines for PPI rejections
- FCA chief confirms formal ISDAfix probe
- French bank staff forget 91-year-old locked in vault
- SocGen eyes 10 percent capital ratio by end-2013: exec
- Goldman Sachs to replace Bank of America in Dow Jones
- Foreign firms turn to FX swaps to fund Chinese operations
- IMF boss calls for speedy bank union
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...