Things we're reading today include ...
- No bank accounts for illegal immigrants under new government plans
- Muzak and the 'retailification' of bank branches
- Bank examiner 'fired by Fed over critical report on Goldman Sachs'
- The European Stability Mechanism: Gearing up for business
- The new head of the Federal Reserve: Dove ascendant
- America’s debt ceiling: Hitting the roof
- Rigging currency markets: The FX is in
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...