Things we're reading today include ...
- China role of banking watchdog queried
- UK regulator launches currency-rigging probe
- Bankers back in the classroom
- Square Introduces Square Cash for P2P Payments from Debit Cards
- PayPal Grows Revenues 19%, Adds 5 Million Registered Users - 3Q2013 Financial Results
- JP Morgan agrees $100m settlement with CFTC
- CFTC split over JPMorgan ‘whale’ deal
- Bank of America earnings surge
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...