Things we're reading today include ...
- BofA considers new checking account that prevents overdraft: WSJ
- City ‘scourge’ warns UK over resisting cap on bankers’ bonuses
- Goldman slashes pay as revenue drops
- Barclays faces new Libor rigging 'review'
- Work 'may be no way out of poverty'
- Vince Cable appoints Emerson to chair beefed up British Business Bank
- Labour plans levy on payday lenders
- Goldman Sachs hit by sharp slowdown in bond trading
- Banks and tax evasion: Hervé lifting
- American mortgage lending: Home sickness
- Brazil’s development banks: A ripple begets a flood
- Reforming the World Bank: Zen and the art of poverty reduction
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...