Things we're reading today include ...
- RBS to spend £300m on new bank's IT
- Bank of America in record settlement over 'robocall' complaints
- Exclusive - Vatican Bank likely to close embassy accounts after Iran, Iraq red flags
- U.S. study says asset managers could pose systemic market risk
- Legal hitch delays Barclays' attempt to stop trading with all money transfer firms
- Ex-Morgan Stanley broker pleads guilty in insider trading case
- Ross McEwan takes over as chief of RBS
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...