Things we're reading today include ...
- For JPMorgan, ending criminal probe proves impossible for now
- JPMorgan agrees $13bn settlement with US Justice Department
- Lloyds gave £10m loan to Formula One's worst performer before sale
- 'Happy Days' is here again as a musical with crowd-funding
- Co-op Group to lose control of Co-op Bank
- The time for remorse is not over yet, but banks need space to bed in reforms that will benefit us all
- Bank 'has room to raise UK rates'
- Deutsche Bank talking to 50 employees over Libor: paper
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...