Things we're reading today include ...
- Cyber Crime: Banks Ordered To Bolster Defences
- A regulator and market expert look back on the bank bailout five years later
- India tops World Bank chart of remittances
- Standard Chartered, DBS, HSBC among bidders for SocGen Asia private bank -sources
- SEC throws spoke into derivatives shake-up
- Dimon: Obama meeting not ‘awkward’
- NY sues Wells Fargo over mortgage settlement
- Draghi says eurozone recovery 'weak'
- Payday loan adverts face new limits
- US bankers demand higher debt ceiling
- FBI arrests Silk Road site suspect
- Bonus clawbacks could be made easier
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...