Things we're reading today include ...
- Amazon Introduces "Login and Pay with Amazon"
- Slovenia may ask for EU bailout
- Hi-tech $100 banknote goes into use
- Japanese bank Mizuho in loan scandal
- IMF gives backing to Bank of England Governor Mark Carney over forward guidance
- Deputy governor of the Bank of England Paul Tucker warns on rules
- Banks take Amazon approach to research
- President Obama preparing to nominate Janet Yellen as next head of the Fed
- IMF advises against bad bank for Italy
- Greece’s talk of 2014 recovery pulls investors
- EU exit would be suicide, says Clegg
- Obama to name Yellen as next Fed chair on Wednesday: White House
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...