Things we're reading today include ...
- Metro Bank Seeks £285m In New Cash Call
- ANZ Bank: Mobile is the catalyst for banking transformation
- Bank results: stranger than fiction?
- BNP Paribas faces quiz on currency rate scandal
- RBS agrees 1,080 mortgages through UK's 'help to buy' scheme
- France to borrow 4.5 billion euros by end-2013 to pay Credit Lyonnais debts
- Miliband: Ban children's TV loan ads
- Banks face clampdown on client e-trading
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...