Things we're reading today include ...
- Women bankers break through in India
- Murky mix of trading and electronic chat
- ICBC joins financial stability risk list
- World Bank says expanded access to banking services comes with risks
- Acute ‘big data’ challenges facing asset managers
- Banks considering banning traders from electronic chat
- UKFI says resisted government attempt to cut RBS, Lloyds pay
- VIDEO: Giving everyone a bank account
- London in cyber attack simulation
- Exclusive: New UK financial regulators face surge in staff turnover
- Banks rush to secure low-cost financing
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...