Things we're reading today include ...
- Probe into currency market 'widens'
- RBS may face huge new bill over loan scandal, UKFI says
- Five banks must divulge info on alleged tax dodgers: U.S. attorneys
- Fresh wave of banking scandals could hit RBS, warns UKFI boss
- Hello, is that really you?
- Wonga founder Errol Damelin steps back from day-to-day running
- UKFI resisted Chancellor's calls to sell RBS's Citizens arm more quickly
- Wonga chief Damelin takes back seat
- Blankfein rejects ‘wholesale’ change
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...