Things we're reading today include ...
- London banks quit carbon trading
- Rajat Taneja Joins Visa Inc. as Executive Vice President of Technology
- 'Legitimate' Bitcoin's value soars
- Six arrested in $45 million global cybercrime scheme
- ‘Make money and you can do whatever you like’: Sacked oil trader sheds light on working practices at Glencore
- Beyond Silk Road: Potential Risks, Threats, and Promises of Virtual Currencies
- Lloyds sells fund unit in £660m deal
- Ecclestone ‘forgot’ alleged payment to banker
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...