Things we're reading today include ...
More on Co-operative bank:
- Former Co-op Bank boss Flowers held
- Co-op strips Flowers of £155,000 pay-off
- New blow for Co-op as the ethical bank is panned in nationwide saving product review
- UBS reaches immunity deal with EU over Libor: WSJ
- U.S. hedge fund advisor pleads guilty to child porn charges
- Exclusive: JPMorgan's legal troubles weigh on employee pay: sources
- Goldman Sachs burned by bad currency bets in third quarter
- Technology and Security Considerations for Mobile Contactless Payments at the Point-of-Sale in the U.S.
- Plan to limit ‘dark pool’ trading in US
- Traders 'banned from bank chat rooms'
- Google Introduces the Google Wallet Card
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...