Things we're reading today include ...
- RBS faces claims of 'killing off' small firms
- RBS brings in lawyers to review treatment of ailing small firms
- RBS, the fight for survival and a legacy of bitterness who cried foul
- RBS makes £50m profit from distressed businesses
- Payday lenders to face interest rate cap from City regulator
- Pay-day lending cap is part of plan to 'fix' the banking sector, George Osborne says
- Crowdfunding start-up Seedrs raises £1m through its own website
- S&P picks Citi head for chief executive
- Barclays introduces 'role-based' pay scheme for top bankers to counter EU bonus cap rules
- Former Bank of England governor Lord Kingsdown dies aged 86
- Tyrie leads battle over banking bill
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...