Things we're reading today include ...
- Ex-Goldman Sachs banker jailed in UK in Nigerian corruption case
- Ex-Deutsche Bank employee in HK guilty of taking $3.7m in bribes
- HSBC eyes £20bn spin-off of UK retail arm
- Why HSBC is unlikely to spin off its UK business
- HSBC retail arm spin-off talk fails to impress the City
- Berlin and Paris near bank union deal
- Wall St cannot derail Volcker, says Frank
- Bankers face 'annual health check' under reforms
- Comment: Value is returning to Britain’s banks
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...