Things we're reading today include ...
- Lloyds Bank fined record £28m by FCA over toxic ‘sell or be demoted’ scheme
- Lloyds hit by record £28m retail conduct fine over bullying sales tactics
- Death of a Lloyds salesman
- Bank fines go to good causes after rule change
- The 12 cyber-scams of Christmas
- European financial tax suffers backlash
- RBS fined $100m by US regulators
- At the Bank of England, not everyone agrees with Mr Carney
- EU wrestles with bank rescue plan
- Amount of dirty money leaving developing world jumped 14 percent in 2011: report
- Glencore oil trader Andrew Kearns loses wrongful dismissal claim after he was sacked for 'heavy night' of drinking - and is ordered to pay at least £150,000
- 'Heavy night' oil trader Andrew Kearns loses wrongful dismissal claim
- MasterCard: hat trick?
- Criminal action expected for JPMorgan in Madoff case: NYT
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...