Things we're reading today include ...
- Standard Chartered forced by Bank to strip top exec of risk role
- London financiers plan low key Christmas parties
- UK investment 'hit by regulatory uncertainty'
- A giant step for Europe?
- ‘Democratic’ crowdfunding under threat
- Lawyers fear UK bank reform uncertainty
- Bruiser Boucher, Irish banking's great survivor
- Exclusive: Euro zone to share costs of bank closures gradually - proposal
- JP Morgan to ban staff from instant messaging services
- Credit Suisse funds bank software marketplace
- Volcker doing job despite Kafkaesque turns
- 'Ring-fencing' of banks poised to start within weeks of Lords vote
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...