Things we're reading today include ...
- Bitcoin crashes as China's biggest exchange blocks Yuan deposits
- Lloyds Bank share sale 'lost £230m'
- JPMorgan seeks more than $1 billion from FDIC over WaMu claims
- JP Morgan bans instant message chats
- Swedish payments firm challenges US rivals
- Optimism on Spanish banks grows
- An African tycoon who could bring back Bob Diamond's sparkle
- Europe moves to banking union with blueprint for failing lenders
- Eurozone finance ministers agree backstop for failing banks
- Plastic banknotes: Bank of England switches to plastic with new Winston Churchill note
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...