Things we're reading today include ...
- IT outage leaves NatWest and RBS customers unable to use debit and credit cards on one of the busiest online shopping days of the year
- NatWest and RBS debit card holders hit by fresh IT meltdown
- RBS and NatWest in 'Cyber Monday' payment cards meltdown
- RBS criticised by judge for allowing rogue cashier access to accounts
- Lloyds confirms Lord Blackwell as next chairman
- Fifth of spending online as the net really starts to click with customers
- Biggest drop in savings for 40 years, Bank of England figures reveal
- The pre-history of the US dollar
- Lloyds and Nationwide drive best quarter yet for FLS
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...