Things we're reading today include ...
- An exclusive interview with the Edward Snowden of banking
- Metro Bank Raises £385m After Buoyant Demand
- Bank of England eyes standard risk model to assess capital ratios
- Deutsche Bank employee arrested in Japan anti-bribery probe
- Eight banks fined record £1.4bn over rate rigging scandal
- Standard Chartered warns of first losses in a decade
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...