Things we're reading today include ...
- JP Morgan in cyber hack warning
- Standard Chartered customer bank statements found on laptop owned by 'hacker'
- Deutsche Bank quits commodities, but keeps index funds
- Deutsche employee arrested in Japan probe
- RBS, S&P sued by European investors for $250 million crisis losses
- UBS shuffles management as asset management head Fraser retires
- UBS rejigs board duties after departure
- J.C. Penney gets SEC inquiry regarding its financial position
- U.S. judge weighs penalties after Bank of America fraud verdict
- Eurogroup seeks to shift bank union snag
- Ex-Dell employee avoids prison for help in insider trading probe
The Economist this week:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...