Things we're reading today include ...
- China bans banks from handling Bitcoin trade
- Call to account: FT probe of Vatican Bank
- HSBC considers floating UK arm
- Santander has led the way in bank spin-offs
- After vote, lawsuits likely next hurdle for Volcker rule
- Fearing the Fed, aching for the ECB
- Nelson Mandela: his economic legacy
- Bob Diamond to return to London with African venture
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...