Things we're reading today include ...
- Infosys increases sales forecast
- JPMorgan Chase plans to exit prepaid card business
- Could Standard Chartered's reshuffle signal coming problems?
- RSA blames £200m hole on 'inappropriate collaboration' among Irish arm bosses
- 2014: The year of encryption
- New on PaymentsViews.com: Bitcoin in 2014
- NY probes banks over early warning tips
- China 'overtakes' US as top trader
- China seeks more disclosure by banks
- The Wolf of Wall Street: Why we like a villain
- FT Series: Banking Rivals
This week's Economist highlights:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...