Things we're reading today include ...
- Lord Levene slams Lloyds for 'bad faith' over Project Verde
- Lord Levene's conspiracy theories hold intrigue but little weight
- FRC to investigate ex-Bradford & Bingley finance chief Chris Willford
- Vatican cleric 'laundered millions'
- Biggest fall in business lending in six months
- SMEs still rely on credit cards and overdrafts
- Financial services see compensation bill rocket again
- Britain's banks urge stronger ties with Brussels
- UK bosses 'most confident' in world
- JPMorgan drops another China IPO amid 'princeling' probe: sources
- China injects fresh cash into banks
- Credit clampdown puts the brakes on Chinese economy
- Massive data theft sparks alarm in S Korea
- My encounter with the Wolf of Wall St
- Failed finance kings should forget Davos
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...