Things we're reading today include ...
- Davos 2014: UBS chief fears Europe's banks are still in danger
- Davos 2014: global economy not safe until 2020, says Barclays chief Antony Jenkins
- British expat banker Anton Casey causes uproar in Singapore after mocking "poor people" calling a taxi driver a "retard"
- PayPal Grows Revenues 19% in Q4, Adds 5.2 MM Users - 4Q2013 Financial Results
- Icahn urges eBay to spin off PayPal
- Citi warns against Britain's exit from the EU: FT
- JPMorgan raises alarm on euroscepticism
- India to withdraw old currency notes
- Standard Chartered boss says takeover talk is "rubbish"
- End of physical currency a 'reality', says Visa
- It's 'plausible' RBS tipped firms over the edge, says Sir Andrew Large
- Support banks of the future, not the past
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...