Things we're reading today include ...
- Jamie Dimon not a Bitcoin fan despite JPMorgan filing patent for online payment system
- How do businesses cope with Bitcoin?
- Exclusive: FBI warns retailers to expect more credit card breaches
- Neiman Marcus Reports 1.1 MM Payment Cards Potentially Compromised
- Peter Sands brushes off 'speculative rubbish' over takeover talks
- IMF warns more work is needed to tackle big bank risk
- EU bank bonus rules will be 'avoided', says Fitch
- Standard Bank fined £7.6m by FCA
- China's ICBC says will help repay investors in troubled shadow-banking scheme
- Sir Win Bischoff appointed chairman of FRC
- London developer takes on largest P2P loan
- P2P Lending: Peer less
This week's Economist:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...